Parish Life sponsors events and activities that are primarily social and are aimed at building fellowship within our Christian community.
Opportunities to Serve
Fellowship Hour allows parishioners time to gather for coffee, kool-aid, treats, and fellowship after both services each week.
- Hospitality Coordinator: schedule fellowship hour volunteers and assure program runs smoothly; be responsible for the purchasing and maintaining up-to-date inventory of food and supplies. One hour or less per week
- Set-up: prepare coffee and lemonade or kool-aid, and treats; set out coffee cups, glasses, creamer & sugar prior to morning services. One hour or less per week
- Clean-up: clean up following fellowship hour. One hour or less per week
First Sunday Breakfast
First Sunday Breakfast gives the men of St. Timothy’s a chance to host a breakfast on the first Sunday of each month (October through May) as a way to bring parishioners together.
- Food Preparer: bring a breakfast item (casserole, ham, bacon, muffins, etc) to the Hall at 8:25 a.m. Be available to serve breakfast and clean up. Two hours per month
Receptions offer fellowship and food following special worship celebrations and funerals.
- Coordinator: solicit food donations and servers as needed for events. Contact church sexton to arrange parish hall set-up, coordinate table settings (paper products and centerpieces, enlist other workers as necessary. Four hours as needed
- Hosts: prepare food, decorate tables, serve food, and/or clean up. Hosts are most frequently needed during the day. Arrangements can be made to pick up food donations. 2-4 hours as needed