21st Sunday After Pentecost
Saturday, October 16
- 5:00 pm: Service of Holy Eucharist in Lower Level, Room 131
Sunday, October 17
- 9:00 am: Adult Forum
- 9:45 am: Children Living the Word on FB
- 10:00 am: WILD Church for Middle School Youth
- 10:15 am: Service of Holy Eucharist in-person and live on YouTube
- 10:15 am: Agape Feast, a concurrent worship service especially for families with children under 12, held in the parish hall and on the patio
- 11:00 am: Drive Up Distribution Communion
Subscribe to St. Timothy’s on YouTube:
Worship Service Guidelines at St. Timothy’s
Due to the level of community transmission in Polk County (CDC ranks us as HIGH) the following changes have been enacted until further notice:
- Masks are required at worship services.
- There will be no congregational singing. Cantors will sing the hymns for us.
- Communion wafers will be brought to the congregation on Saturday and at the Sunday Agape Meal. At the 10:15 am sanctuary service, communion will be distributed from the center aisle.
- We will continue physical distancing
- A/C blowers in sanctuary will remain on to aid with air circulation.
- Hospitality is on pause until further notice.
Additionally, masks are required to enter our building during the week and any visits outside of office hours will be “by appointment” only.
Due to the increased test positivity rates, we have developed a new policy regarding notification to the parish of positive COVID exposure. The intent is to let our parishioners make informed moves regarding their health and that of those around them in light of the possible exposure.
Thanks for your cooperation as we continue our efforts to provide a safe place to worship and work.
- 5:00 pm Saturday: Worship takes place in the parish hall. Please park in the circle drive or on 24th Street and enter through the patio door closest to the kitchen.
- 10:15 am Sunday: Please park in the lower level parking lot. The doors will be open from 9am to 11:45 am. Following the service, there will be hospitality offered in the parish hall and drive-up communion offered in the circle drive until 11:30 am. Drive-up communion will be offered until August 29.
Our 2nd Sunday Offering partner for October:
Our Second Offering Partner for the month of October is Many Hands for Haiti (mh4h.org).
Many Hands for Haiti’s guiding vision is “a world where people transform together, through the presence of Jesus Christ, to be called people, living with purpose, unleashing God-given talents and resources to bring Good News in a broken world.”
Join us in October to hear members of the Thomas family share their stories of involvement and how we can be the hands + feet + voice of Christ through this organization.
To contribute toward your pledge, our 2nd Offering Partner, and more — Please use our PayPal button and select from the dropdown provided.
Around Our Diocese:
Sunday Diocesan Services and Opportunities:
Many generous worship communities in our diocese are contributing Sunday services each week. Please feel free to check them out!