Worship has changed at St. Timothy’s – like it has changed in nearly every other community. As of Sunday, April 2nd, we have re-opened for in-person worship with a limited number of participants, and registration is required. Click here to learn more about our re-opening. Worship is also live-streamed every Sunday, and you can find the links for that information below.
The Third Sunday After Pentecost
Saturday, June 12
- 5:00 pm: Service of Holy Eucharist on the Patio (registration required: see details below)
Sunday, June 13
- 9:45 am: Children Living the Word on FB
- 10:15 am: Service of Holy Eucharist in-person and live on YouTube (registration required: see details below)
- New for summer: Walk-up communion will now be offered in our parking lot following the 10:15 am service on Sunday mornings. You are also welcome to join us at that time for a BYO coffee and social hour!
Subscribe to St. Timothy’s on YouTube:
Worship on the Patio
This summer we are bringing back a 5:00 pm Eucharist service on Saturday evenings beginning Saturday, June 12.
- Location: Circle drive patio
- Parking: 24th Street & circle drive
- Pre-registration is required (click the link to register).
Please bring your own lawn chairs and hats or sunglasses. You are welcome to bring a beverage. Wafers will be provided and distributed by clergy. While outdoors, physical distancing will be practiced but masks will be optional. We hope you are excited about this worship option for summer!
Safety Precautions at St. Timothy’s
The health and safety of our worshipers and of those who participate in conducting services is of critical importance to Clergy and Leadership at Saint Timothy’s Episcopal Church and School. To ensure all involved are safe we are:
- Holding services via internet and, increasingly more limited in-person gatherings;
- Strictly observing CDC social distancing guidelines in recording sessions and live services;
- Requiring masks and/or gloves for service participants;
- Recording readers individually or at safe distances; and
- Recording our organist and vocalists individually, while our videographer is at a safe distance.
Our 2nd Sunday Offering partner for June is the Diocese of Nzara.
To contribute toward your pledge, our 2nd Offering Partner, and more — Please use our PayPal button and select from the dropdown provided.
Around Our Diocese:
Sunday Diocesan Services and Opportunities:
Many generous worship communities in our diocese are contributing Sunday services each week. Please feel free to check them out!