Here’s what you’ll need to know:
We are excited to continue offering our livestream option for attending church, but are even more so to be able to offer online registration to those who would like to attend in-person starting Sunday, May 2nd. Please remember our capacity is limited for now, but our hope is that we will continue to grow our capacity as we move through the coming year.
- Please arrive no later than 10:00 am.
- Only parking lot entrance open with access to elevator.
- An usher will greet you at the parking lot entrance for sign-in, to answer any questions, and to direct you to the sanctuary.
- Masks are required, and physical distancing maintained. Hand sanitizer stations will be in key areas of the church for your use.
- The upstairs restroom will be open for use if needed.
- An usher will greet at the hallway doors of the sanctuary with a bulletin and will direct you to your pew.
- Communion will be individually bagged within your bulletin. Offering plates will be located at the back of the church and will not be passed during the service.
- The passing of peace will be done from your seat with waving and verbal communication only.
- NO congregational singing. Singing is limited to a reduced choir wearing singers’ masks and will be in the balcony.
- There will be no greeting line after the service.
- Ushers will release you from your pew.
- Exit through sanctuary hallway doors to parking lot.
- Drive through communion available immediately following worship in the circle drive.
We know “doing church” is going to look different as we re-enter our worship space — for most of us — in over a year. The goal is to welcome everyone back in the safest ways, while respecting our desire to be with each other in community life.
From the Team:
With the coming of spring, we have some exciting news to share! We are officially moving into the next phase and will be opening the Sanctuary for services, with limited seating, beginning on Sunday, May 2nd at 10:15 am!! We are cautiously optimistic that we will be able to keep the Sanctuary open and increase the number of available seats as we continue to move into 2021.
Opening back up is going to look different for now so we would like to walk you through some of the changes and expectations. First and foremost, live streaming will continue to be offered as an option to join our Sunday morning services. We look forward to having this be an integral part of St. Timothy’s far into the future! Second, at this time, registration will be required. We are currently opening at a 25% capacity and registration will be required to make sure that we don’t exceed our capacity. You will be able to register online (preferred) or you can call the office if you have any difficulties with the online process.
Thank you for helping us to make opening St. Timothy’s as safe as possible and for helping us to keep it open! Please be patient as we begin this new journey together; I’m sure there will be a learning curve and we will make necessary adjustments as we go. Any feedback or questions may be directed to the office or to Suzy Coen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you all, both in person, and live streaming, in May!!